Thursday, 14 February 2013

A day may come...


"Sons of Extraordinary Nerdymen, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Nerdymen fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship; but it is not this day! An hour of woe, and shattered shields, when the Age of NerdyMen comes crashing down; but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of Nerdiness!"


Not this day Von Trapp's, not this day NZhammered, not this day Shaken not Stirred...or any other mofo




What I think of all the internet build lists, the big chat, the big names...we're gonna flush it all away....




Because we're coming to smash face....


I'd like to finish with some Biggie Smalls....

"You see, there are two kind of people in the world today
We have, the playaz, and we have, the playa haters
Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful baby
Hear what they talk, about me
But my crew so deep, you can't do, a damn thing, to me"


Thank you....see you in 12 hours Wellington.









14 comments:

  1. If that is yours bro that vege diet is no good for you man… the hour is at hand…

    What I have been saying to the team..

    “I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory,

    It doesn't matter what you say!

    Your wants and needs are irrelevant.

    Kind Regards

    The von Trapp Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of playing Warhammer, you and JB should have a mouth off. Then at least one of you will win something!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sam anymore videos of your nostrils man?

      Delete
    2. No nostrils in my second video matey.

      Delete
    3. Cheers Sam, when was 2nd/3rd/4th winning something? I think 1st & 1st is winning something?

      Delete
    4. Never said I had won anything. Except for Vermintide. And at life. Lol. Really looking forward to the weekend.

      Delete
    5. Also when I said win something, I meant this weekend, not in gereral.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Get to Aucks mate and we'll induct you into the Nerdymen (you have been vetted) then you can share those "goose bump" magic moments!

      Delete
  5. “There is no room for second place. There is only one place in my game and that is first place”

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think the venue is large enough for the Egos of some of the teams going...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up"

      Delete