Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Magazine article and some odds and ends....

March's North and South magazine was released on Monday and it features an article on the game that I love more than anything in the world (Warhammer) - plus yours truly, Henry and Pete Dunn.  Check it out if you haven't already - it's really just two guys chatting about tabletop gaming....GW really should send me a voucher for making out that they are the only wargames company in the world!
It also has a little plug for the Equinox tournament at the end.  Equinox will be held on the 16th and 17th of March.  It's approaching 50 people and Phil is trying to make more space for WHFB which is awesome.  So get in quick!  If paying for accommodation is an issue send me a message and I'll try and arrange accommodation with fellow Nerdymen (I'm already hosting about 5 people so I'm at capacity).  Any way message wouster7@hotmail.com to book a place and to make inquiries.

In my garage.

Dan post Death Master Snitch...
Donning that black jersey makes you feel like superman!

6 comments:

  1. Equinox is gonna be a goodun, I can feel it, or maybe that's just the venom, I cant tell anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug about Equinox Rory. The tournament numbers is about 140. The Warhammer Fantasy alone is approaching 50 players which is great to see.

    I'll go and pick up a copy of the Magazine later this arvo. I've just noticed your background picture, you disturbing man ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops...I meant 50 for WHFB! Yeah the background is the ridiculously large armoured codpiece of king Henry the VIII.

      Delete
  3. I read the article in store it was a good read but no way was I paying for a North & South (actually the wife told me she'd burn it...).

    Good work on the fast food Vs. Gourmet Analogy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could have bought a copy then burned it between the kindling in those cold southern winters you have.....speaking of which, when are you and the missus heading up to warmer climes?

      Delete
    2. Cold Ha! My brain shuts down over 20 degrees Celsius...

      Wish I knew mate, dependent on work jobs etc. My wife'll be studying so I need to bring in the coin.

      I am hoping for another great captioned photo filled blog post at the end of this tournie!

      Delete