Wednesday, 14 August 2013

NERDYCON 2013 LISTS ARE IN!

Okay folks here's the link to the lists...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/afvx5vneunepzuz/Masterlistdoc.xlsx

Now, this is my first time running a tournament so if I have missed a few errors I do apologise (especially with the new books from this year - not particularly au fait with them yet).
If you happen to spot an error please be kind to me and the offending player - please send me a private message and I'll do my best to sort it out ASAP.

Some of the lists are quite hard at 1400 points - but that's Warhammer.  However, if you do feel like you didn't have a great time playing the list you are more than entitled to express that on the scoring sheet.  The scoring sheet is not an attack on your opponent - but rather, a subjective interpretation of your gaming experience.

Three sleeps to go and I'm excited!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Rory

Three sleeps to go!


*EDIT*
List's that don't have fluff contained in the lists were sent separately - I'll publish them on this blog for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment