Saturday, 10 August 2013

NerdyCon 2013 Update

Hey folks just letting you know that the majority of lists are in and we are now seven days out from NZ's biggest one day tournament (with 55+ participants over three systems).
There are a few stragglers in terms of lists and fluff, so if you could please get them in promptly it would be greatly appreciated.
At the moment I am compiling the "fluff" and I will release it without names (just army type) on this blog for your enjoyment.

Priceless - ETC player taking the Ogre fluff to heart...literally.
Meanwhile, as some of you may be aware, the European team Championship is currently underway in Serbia.  I would just like to give a shout out and congrats to Nerdyman Bogdan Obradovic who is representing Serbia and who came 8th in the singles contest - top effort man.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rory. email me on my xtra email asap, i dont have your email with me

    ReplyDelete